When it comes to selecting a financial advisor, you're free to choose the firm you believe is best suited to help you meet your objectives—and who provides the level of service and support you deserve.
But did you know that Farmers State Bank Wealth Management benefits from the same freedom of choice in selecting a broker/dealer? We choose whom we partner with to process the transactions we make on your behalf and to help us help you pursue your goals. From among the many firms out there, we've chosen Commonwealth Financial Network®.
Commonwealth is the partner who we think can best support us in helping you pursue your financial objectives and whose culture we think mirrors our model of personal, world-class service. We invite you to read on to learn how this powerful combination of local, personal financial advisor and national broker/dealer can add up to some significant benefits for you.
How Commonwealth Helps Farmers State Bank Wealth Management Help You
Commonwealth goes far beyond what's required of a broker/dealer; the entire organization is built around helping financial advisors do whatever it takes to serve our clients. It's that infrastructure—and the always-expanding wealth of resources it provides—that makes it easier for Farmers State Bank Wealth Management to strive to provide you with the best possible guidance and the prompt, personal service you expect and deserve.
Your investment portfolio is one key component of an integrated wealth management strategy that can help you stay on track to your long-term objectives. Through our Commonwealth connection, FSB Wealth Management joins teams of leading wealth management professionals, and other specialists to help ensure that we develop a comprehensive strategy to help you with:
- Investment portfolio construction: Through the Commonwealth Research Team, we can tap into institutional-quality research—seasoned experts who deliver information on the topics that matter most to you, from analysis of the market and economy to asset allocation and portfolio construction.
- Corporate retirement planning: The Commonwealth Retirement Consulting Services Team supports our work with corporate retirement plans. This team of CFP®professionals, AIFs®, and APAs provides us with access to products, resources, and expertise necessary to design a cost-effective and well-performing platform for this essential employee benefit.
- Executive compensation planning: The Commonwealth Advanced Planning Team is a team of professionals with highly specialized knowledge that helps us construct strategies to help maximize the benefits your company provides to its most important team members.
- Risk management: With nearly two centuries of combined experience in all aspects of risk management, the Commonwealth Insurance Team helps us construct plans for protecting your most important assets: life, health, and finances. Through this collaborative approach, you can feel confident that we’re doing everything possible to help you find the best strategy for your unique situation.
- Estate and tax planning: The Commonwealth Advanced Planning Team is a team of professionals with highly specialized knowledge that helps us construct strategies to help preserve your assets and ensure that they go to the people and causes you choose. They also help us develop plans to help minimize your tax burden.